The academic goal of Orlando Christian Prep is to produce World Changers that are critical thinkers, innovative problem solvers, Christ-like leaders, and passionate learners.”David Janney President of Orlando Christian Prep
Orlando Christian Prep prepares every student from 2 years of age through the 12th grade to be successful in both college and life. Orlando Christian Prep offers students a biblical worldview through curriculum and a variety of teaching methods. Orlando Christian Prep offers two types of college prep tracks for our students. An educational track with advanced curriculum and honors courses. An Advanced educational track challenges students with honors, Advanced Placement (AP) and Dual Enrollment courses. A diverse student body includes students from not only the United States but children from all over the world including South America, Korea, China, Nigeria, Cameroon, Canada, and the Bahamas. International students are embraced and given a variety of experiences while studying in a family-type atmosphere.
What We Offer
- Accredited by Middle States Associations of Colleges and Schools-Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools.
- Accredited by the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (FACCS).
- College Prep course work.
- Honors Program and A/P Classes.
- Accelerated Reader.
- Dual Enrollment with Valencia Community College.
- Strong academics with a Biblical world view.
- Regional, State, and National competitions in fine arts, geography, spelling, and science fair.
- A growing, state-of-the-art technology program.
- Degreed teachers for all enhancement classes: art, music, Spanish, P.E., speech/drama, library skills, computer, piano, violin, choir, Upper School praise & worship band and team.
- Student Leadership opportunities and Christian Service for elementary through high school.
- Test 1.5 to 2.5 years above the national average on the Stanford Achievement Test (SAT).
- Often receive the Bright Future Scholarship.
- Often graduate high school with college credits.
- Are accepted into a 4-Year university of their choice.
- Score very well on their college entrance exams.